New System Installation
HVAC Installation Professionals for Air Conditioner and Furnace Replacements in Central Illinois
We’re dedicated to quality products, excellent service, and competitive rates.
Have you had it with your outdated air conditioner? Are you ready for the installation of a new air-conditioning unit, and increased efficiency? Building your home nearby, and need HVAC installation? You’re in the right place for modern, technologically advanced heating and cooling systems, and fully-trained HVAC specialists. We’re Agers Heating, Cooling & Electrical and we’re the local experts when it comes to your heating and cooling systems. We’re an authorized dealer of Amana, Goodman, Trane, Weil-McLain Boilers, Coleman Mobile Home HVAC Systems and more. Give us a call for the Agers experience!
We understand the value of good service, and we take the time to make your installation perfect. First, we talk with you to ensure that you’re getting the right unit for your specific needs. After unit set up is complete, we finish the installation by checking to make sure that connections, seals, and all other components are working properly.
We make it our business to meet all of your heating and cooling needs. We provide true professionals for a seamless installation of your new systems, and only offer products from the most trusted brands. See why people look to us at Agers for their heating and cooling solutions!
Very Happy – Installation was as stated, on time, and well done. The employees were courteous, well-dressed, and polite. Very professional. Thank you for your prompt and friendly service. Too often businesses fail to respond in a prompt and courteous manner.
When is it time for HVAC Replacement?
When you own your home, you have to know when it’s best to get repairs and when it’s time for a whole new system. Despite differences in cost, how are you supposed to know which is the best option for you? These are some basic rules of thumb for tackling these tricky questions:
- You need repairs too often- It is not unusual for parts of your HVAC system to need a little maintenance every now and then. However, if you have the repairman providing service every year or even more; this can grow to be extremely costly for you. Replacement saves money if multiple repair visits have been unable to quell the problems.
- Your current system is not strong enough- The effectiveness of your heating or cooling systems will decrease as the unit ages. If your system is not changing the temperature of your home and is completely ineffective; it is time to contact our professionals at Agers for a new HVAC systems installation.
- Above-Average Energy Costs- Another thing that happens as heating and cooling systems age, is the decrease in efficiency as well. This is especially true without the regular maintenance that they require. If you notice above-average utility bills for multiple months; it is time for a brand, energy-efficient system.
- Your current system is outdated- Generally, heating and air conditioning systems need to be replaced every 10 – 15 years. At that point, it is likely that the cost of maintaining your old system is costing you more than it should. If this is your case; contact us at Agers!
Reasons for a New HVAC System Installation
A new heating, cooling, or complete HVAC installation can provide various benefits, such as:
- Improved Comfort- Whether you are always cold and you want it warm, or you are always warm and want it cool; your new heating and cooling systems will give you full control over the temperature, and allow a higher level of comfort!
- Save Money on Energy- A new system means improved technology and increased efficiency of your comfort systems. Whether you need a central air unit put it, or a brand new furnace; our friendly technicians can install a new system that could help you save on energy bills this month.
- Better Air Quality- Over the years, older systems tend to build up dust and other particles that get sent flying through the air in your home. A new system means less dust and allergens to worry about and cleaner air!
- Fewer Service Calls- Are you sick of calling the repairman because your systems keep breaking on you? Replacement with new systems is the best option to save you money over the cost of constantly paying for professional repair jobs.
- Improved Thermostat Control- With a new installation, you will get a system that is running at its optimum level. This helps you keep your home at the perfect temperature!
- Higher Efficiency- New innovations are happening every year in the HVAC services industry. Agers stays current on new trends and brings effective and efficient systems that can you save money on bills too.
Steps for a New HVAC System Install
Unfortunately, the HVAC system at your home wasn’t meant to last forever. Due to the aging of materials, poor system maintenance or other factors, you may find yourself in a situation where you must replace your current HVAC system with a new system that will last for years. However, this process can be fairly involved and lengthy, meaning you need to know what to expect before you start getting quotes. Read below about the steps that we take to ensure that your new system is perfect for your home!
The first thing that we’re going to do is assess your needs. That means we’ll send a qualified professional to your home to speak with you about your home, your temperature needs, your budget, humidity, family respiratory and allergy problems, etc. We’ll take all of that into account to provide you with an expert recommendation.
Low refrigerant is one of the most common problems when it comes to air conditioners, and our team is going to inspect your refrigerant lines to identify leaks and stop problems before they happen!
Finally, our last step is ensuring the proper function of your new system. We’ll put it to the test and run it through all settings and cycles, as well as inspect your thermostat, to ensure you can count on your new HVAC system day after day.