HVAC Maintenance Programs to Keep Your Heating and Cooling Systems Running in Central Illinois
Just like anything else, HVAC systems need the proper amount of attention and care to perform at peak levels. With some simple routine maintenance procedures, your unit will always operate at its best. Click here to view our seasonal tune-up and/or our bi-annual maintenance program checklist and extra savings.
$139/year – 2 Visits: Spring & Fall
Benefits of an HVAC Maintenance Program
- Improved Temperature Manipulation- Keeping your system maintained helps improve overall performance, and temperature control of both heating and cooling systems.
- Improved Efficiency- Well-maintained heating and cooling systems keep your house the optimum temperature while cutting costs at the same time. Having your system serviced on a regular basis improves the efficiency of your system, which saves you money on bills!
- Improved Air Quality- With routine maintenance your systems will also help keep the air in your homes clean. We can clean the dust and dirt out of your system to keep your home a cleaner, and more allergen-free place!
- Longevity- Many repairs that have to be done are completely due to a lack of maintenance. A professional from us can provide a complete inspection and perform any repairs to get your unit working at optimum levels. We check all parts, connections, and lines to ensure that no part of your system gets left out, and no problems go unnoticed!
Let me say this. These guys definitely made the best out of a tuff situation. They were all very hard workers and were all very pleasent. I will absolutely recommend y’all to everyone I know. Thanks for the good work!
Maintenance, Tune-Ups & Clean & Checks
For many, a seasonal HVAC tune-up is a luxury and not a necessity – they feel they don’t have to call a professional unless something really goes wrong. However, that’s not true – you can prevent many major problems that you’ll see throughout a season by scheduling an HVAC tune-up with a qualified professional from your local area. Luckily, you can always call our team at Agers for HVAC tune-ups and seasonal Maintenance that keeps your air conditioner, furnace or boiler at optimal levels. Read more below about what to expect for your tune-up!
call for honest advice & reliable repairs
HVAC Maintenance & Tune-Ups: What to Expect
- Thermostat Inspection – As part of the tune-up, your technician will inspect your thermostat to ensure its property function and to ensure that the proper thermostat settings are being used. Thermostat problems account for a large portion of system issues.
- Electrical Connections – Another part of the tune-up is to inspect and test all electrical connections to ensure your unit won’t be left without power when you need it and ensure that it won’t trip the circuit breaker.
- Inspect Condensate Drain – The condensate drain helps dispose of all the condensation that’s created by cooling the air. Over time, this drain can be clogged with sludge, algae and more, causing blockages, clogs and potential water damage.
- System Controls – During the tune-up, we’ll be sure to put your unit to the test, making sure that all controls work without fail before finishing our inspection.
- Clean Coils – Another aspect of our inspection is cleaning evaporator and condenser coils. These coils must stay clean to ensure proper function of your system.
- Refrigerant Recharge – Many air conditioning problems are caused by low We’ll be sure your system has enough refrigerant to get you through the season and inspect for leaks just to be safe.
- Fuel Connections – If your system runs on gas, it’s important to check the connects of the fuel lines to ensure the safety of your home. Faulty lines could cause a fire hazard and health hazard by leaking gas into your home. If you think you’re smelling rotten eggs, it’s time to call your local gas company and get out of your home, immediately.
- Burner Inspection – We inspect, clean and test burners to ensure proper function.